On 2 May 2018 the FMA organised with the EPRS a seminar entitled “Political communication in the upcoming European elections“.
The Speakers were:
- Enrique BARÓN CRESPO – President of the EP Former Members’ Association
- Anthony TEASDALE – Director General for European Parliamentary Research Services
- Danuta HÜBNER, Chair of the Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- Cliff STEARNS, President of the U.S. Association of Former Members of Congress
- Jaume DUCH GUILLOT, EP Spokesperson and Director-General for Communication
Here you can find the programme of the event and the profile of Speakers.